If you like this website and enjoy the content, you may wish to start a little website or blog of your own. Whether it’s local or national, lifestyle or niche: there is a market for quality sites, especially vegan ones! Rather than vegan rants, people long for simple beautiful and creative sites that talk of vegan food, beauty, fashion and community. This page has some useful information to help you create, write, photography and market a site.
Go for a pretty uncluttered theme. Here are some super little companies that sell clean-coded and pretty themes for your beautiful blog!
- Beautiful Dawn Designs
- Code + Coconut (requires Genesis)
- Restored 316 (requires Genesis)
- Studio Mommy (requires Genesis)
Get your Vegan Blog noticed!
The best vegan blogs today have photography to compete with the professionals. It doesn’t matter how good a chef you are: we eat with our eyes! Once you have a beautiful blog, you then need to find out how to get traffic. These combined resources can help:
- Tasty Food Photography is a wonderful best-selling e-guide
- The Food Photography Book can help you get professional-level photos
- Hurry The Food Up is a simple guide to SEO for food blogs
- SEO For Food Bloggers offers 50 quick tips by a SEO expert/vegan blogger
- Veggie Guide offers a free guide to building your brand online
- Vegan Ventures (a book by specialist Katrina Fox)
- Mad Promotions (friendly affordable PR services)
- The Vegan Punk (SEO by a digital vegan specialist)
How to Make Moolah With Your Blog!
Daily Greatness Business Planner can keep all your records in one beautiful space!
Not every vegan blogger wishes to make an income, but it’s nice to earn a little moolah, if possible. How to Monetize Your Food Blog is an e-book packed with ideas, penned by a veggie blogger! Also download these two fab e-books:
Affiliate Action Plan is a 54-page e-book by the founder of the blog Seaside Sundays. She used this information to make over $500 in her second month of blogging. Not about gaining a ton of readers, this is about connecting with the readers you already have. By month 4, she had made $2000 in affiliate sales. The book contains tips to get your first $1000 in income, plus there is a 5-step checklist, an affiliate marketing checklist and an affiliate tracker. In the book:
- Affiliate program ideas by niche
- How to brainstorm products that work for your niche
- Which affiliate networks are best for your niche
- How to maximize profits on and off your blog
- Four ways to increase your sales
- How to capture your audience without cheap sales tactics
- What types of posts you should focus on
- How to keep it legal
The Blogging Babe Planner is a beautiful e-book designed to help you start and build a profitable blog, live from your passion, be your own boss and work on your own schedule. Emma is a young French women who makes a living from her own blog and wants to help others.This printable planner contains 64 different pages, designed to become your business’s best friend. They will help you to create awesome content for your blog, email newsletters, social media and ideas to market your blog like a pro. Plan your content using the editorial calendars. And create freebies that your readers will love. You will also find motivational quotes throughout the planner.